Here is a step by step guide on how to make these delicious 🍪🥜
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with paper.
- Grab a bowl and mix together your peanut butters, sugar and egg.
- Once mixed, grab a spoon and divide the mixture evenly placing spoonfuls onto your Then roll each spoonful into a ball making sure they look even. Then, Grab a fork and flatten each ball.
- For white chocolate mix, add the white chocolate when mixing at stage 2
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
If you make these, don’t forget to tag me on instagram